Interviews can be stressful, heck, even the call for an interview and initial ‘get-to-know’ you questions are. So what are some imperative factors to consider before an interview.
According to one site, there are eight questions you should already know the answers to if you go for an interview.
- Tell them about yourself.
- What do you know about the company/business already?
- Tell them about business environment factors that could affect their industry.
- How would you add value to the company/business?
- Give them an example of how you can/have resolved an issue or problem at work before?
- What are some of your biggest career/volunteer achievements?
- What are some of your main weaknesses?
Lastly, of course this question will come up – why should the company or business employ you over other candidates?
For more information on the above questions, visit this webpage.